- Gaelic Sports
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Hurling
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Camogie
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Ladies Football
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Men’s Football
- 2012 City League Draft Photos
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament – February 25, 2012
- Seattle Gaels vs Columbia Red Branch – February 25, 2012
- Seattle Gaels Football – February 25, 2012
- 2012 RPS Tournament – Video
- Video: 2011 GAA North American Finals – San Francisco
- Gallery Archives
The Seattle Gaels seek to develop skills and interest in Gaelic Sports among younger players. High school aged and College aged students are included within our adult league, and train and play alongside skilled, experienced players. These players are coached to develop their individual talents as players. Youth who have not yet reached adult body size are worked with separately, according to their age, interest and skill level. With younger players, our focus is more on cultivating interest, basic skills and knowledge.
For more information about the Seattle Gaels Youth Development program, contact Terry Lynch.