- Gaelic Sports
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Hurling
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Camogie
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Ladies Football
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Men’s Football
- 2012 City League Draft Photos
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament – February 25, 2012
- Seattle Gaels vs Columbia Red Branch – February 25, 2012
- Seattle Gaels Football – February 25, 2012
- 2012 RPS Tournament – Video
- Video: 2011 GAA North American Finals – San Francisco
- Gallery Archives
The Seattle Gaels wrapped up the 2011 season with a great weekend at the GAA-NACB Finals in San Francisco. Four Gaels teams, more than 60 club members (and families) turned out for a fantastic three days of Gaelic sports.
For the first time in Gaels history, Seattle fielded a camogie team – all proudly wearing the green, white and red. The ladies played incredibly well all weekend – including three games in a single day. An amazing performance by an amazing group of athletes.
The ladies Gaelic football team was there and fought hard throughout the tournament. They took on tough clubs and played with heart and spirit. Well done across the board.
In hurling, the JRC team left it all on the field – with amazing, determined play by all our veterans, and our rookie players. Well done, lads!
And finally, the JRB team, for the second consecutive year, came home with the 2011 JRB Hurling Shield. Big, physical games throughout the weekend and some of the best hurling you could have hoped to see.
The Seattle Gaels thank EVERYONE who has supported the club throughout the year – members, sponsors, families and friends. We couldn’t have done it without you.
On to 2012 and…
Up the Gaels!