- Gaelic Sports
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Hurling
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Camogie
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Ladies Football
- 2012 Seattle Gaelic Games – Men’s Football
- 2012 City League Draft Photos
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament – February 25, 2012
- Seattle Gaels vs Columbia Red Branch – February 25, 2012
- Seattle Gaels Football – February 25, 2012
- 2012 RPS Tournament – Video
- Video: 2011 GAA North American Finals – San Francisco
- Gallery Archives
Join the Seattle Gaels on Sunday March 20, 2016 from 12pm to 3pm for our Annual Open Field Day at Magnuson Park. This is an opportunity for anyone interested to join us on the pitch and try out the sports of Camogie, Hurling and Gaelic Football. Bring water, cleats and shin guards if you have them. We will supply the rest of the equipment. There will be a celebration at Murphy’s Pub in Wallingford afterward. We hope to see you there!
Join the Gaels for a great day of sport!
View Seattle Gaels at Magnuson Park in a larger map
Seattle Gaels MissionThe Seattle Gaels provide a social and sporting resource to promote Gaelic sports in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Gaels is an active member of the North American County Board (NACB) of the Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA). The club maintains an active Gaelic football and Hurling program for both men and women.
In-Kind DonationsThe Seattle Gaels have use for many types of of in-kind donations for our auction fundraiser and events we hold throughout the season. If you have materials or services that you would like to offer, please contact us via email.
Tagsauction Big Dipper Waxworks camogie city league draft Eagle Bears football gaelic football Honey Badgers hurling kim beckett ladies gaelic football Lynch & Co. men's gaelic football music nationals open field day practice pub pub of the week Rain City Wizards recruitment san francisco seattle gaelic games social Social Events St. Patrick's Day striking tips tournaments tv Victory Lounge video