Return to Play Responsibilities
Player and Coaches Responsibilities
Strict enforcement of physical distancing and other safety protocols
- Sharing of equipment such as hurleys, helmets, and water bottles is prohibited.
- Players/coaches must use hand sanitizers before, during breaks and after practice.
- Players responsible to bring personal gear to every training session
- Club-owned helmets, hurleys, pinnies, etc will be available as needed. These will not be shared between players during the session and will be sanitized upon return at the conclusion of use.
- All players and coaches must vacate the field within 15 minutes of the end of the reservation.
- Assign a COVID-19 Safety Officer (COVID Supervisor) who will communicate and oversee the policy across the club and will provide regular updates and reminders.
- COVID-19 Supervisors can be reached via email at email@example.com.
- Establish an emergency plan to manage possible exposure to the virus. Included in the plan isolate/remove the exposed person(s), document the incident and any contacts the individual(s) may have had. Club will inform anyone who may have been exposed and restrict them from participation until they have quarantined for a minimum of 14 days.
- Train all staff and volunteers to recognize and report the Symptoms of COVID-19 and know to act responsibly if they detect or exhibit symptoms according to the CDC.
- Assign each team a COVID Coordinator to oversee compliance at the team level during training.
- Team level COVID Supervisors are responsible for ensuring team and its supporters follow COVID-19 RTP plan.
- Provide coaches and team coordinators with personal protective equipment (PPE’s) as well as disinfectant materials.
- Test the temperature of each staff member, with a touchless thermometer, before practice sessions begin. Any club member with a temperature over 100.4 F should immediately leave the facility.
- Schedule training sessions so that one team/group can safely conclude and depart before the next team/group arriving, avoiding high traffic times.